Soda Springs Education Foundation Can Help Build Programs
The Soda Springs Education Foundation is a great way to ensure your donations go directly to improving the quality of education in our community as well as to the programs in which your child participates.
Through Idaho's State Tax Credit, you can specify that you want some of your tax dollars diverted to the schools in Soda Springs. Many Parents donate to their child's area of interst or to individual classroom teachers on an annual basis!
The local foundation funds projects that are above and beyond what the School District can supply. For example:
- Sponsoring new teaching ideas that may inspire a love of learning
- Making advanced software and other technology available
- Supporting extracurricular programs such as art, music, drama, vocational programs, elementary programs, special projects, dance, cheerleading, and athletic equipment just to name a few!
- Procuring classroom equipment and supplies
Some employers will match your gift. For example, Monsanto will match employees giving over $25.00, up to a maximum of $5,000 per year. Go to www.givingprograms.com/Monsanto for more information or check with your employer for similar programs.
Did you know that you can divert some of your tax dollars to the Soda Springs schools? It's true! Through Idaho's State Tax Credit, you can specify that you want some of your tax dollars diverted to the schools and school children in Soda Springs. Simply make a donation to the Soda Springs Education Foundation and claim both a tax credit and tax deduction for your gift.
- Brittany Clark Memorial Scholarship
- Jesse Lyons Scholarship
- Monroe Memorial Scholarship
- PPS Brite Gas Scholarship
- Rasmussen Memorial Scholarship
- Soda Springs Education Foundation Scholarship
- Torgesen Memorial Scholarship
- Posted Scholarship