You may subscribe to school alerts from your cell phone or directly by following the steps below. You can subscribe to multiple schools/groups. Once you subscribe to any group you are automatically subscribed to District wide alerts. If a district wide alert is sent and you are subscribed to more than one group, you will only receive one message
To manage your subscriptions from your phone, you must be using one of the following cell phone providers.
Alltel, Nextel, Qwest, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, or Virgin Mobile.
If you are using Edge Wireless, please manage your subscriptions from the website.
1. Enter your cell phone number, including area code, in the field labeled "Mobile Number".
2. Check the box for the area information you wish to subscribe to (multiple selections are allowed).
3. Click the "Subscribe" button to save your changes.
To subscribe from your cell phone:
1. Create a new txt/sms message to 29222.
2. Type in the message body xxxx (xxxx is the four digit code associated with the group below).
3. Send the message.