Preference in Employment will be given to certain veterans and spouse of veterans as provided in Idaho Code 65-505

When applying for a certified position, the following documentation is required:

  • Letter of Introduction with reference to the position you are seeking.
  • Completed Application Form
  • Current Resume
  • Official Placement Credentials from College or University Placement Center. If you no longer maintain a placement file, please include a minimum of three letters of reference.
  • Transcripts from all Colleges/Universities attended. Official transcripts will be required upon notification of employmnet.
  • A copy of your Idaho Teaching Certificate or evidence that you can qualify for an Idaho Certificate.