Please click on Employment Opportunities link below for a list of current position openings
Preference in Employment will be given to certain veterans and spouses of veterans as provided in Idaho Code 65-505
Downloadable applications below
When applying for a certified position, the following documentation is required:
- Letter of Introduction with reference to the position you are seeking.
- Completed Application Form
- Current Resume
- Official Placement Credentials from College or University Placement Center. If you no longer maintain a placement file, please include a minimum of three letters of reference.
- Transcripts from all Colleges/Universities attended. Official transcripts will be required upon notification of employment.
- A copy of your Idaho Teaching Certificate or evidence that you can qualify for an Idaho Certificate.
We accept applications for all positions. Please call the district office for current job openings.
Interested individuals can pick up an application at the district office or download one of the available applications and return to:
250 East 2nd South
Soda Springs, ID 83276
SODA SPRINGS SCHOOL DISTRICT #150 DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE OR DENY SERVICES ON THE BASIS OF AGE, RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX AND/OR DISABILITY